At Uncle Joe’s Hong Kong Bistro we have an amazing happy hour in Denver that is anything but typical. If you’re looking for something unique, affordable, fun and different look no further than Uncle Joe’s. Ours is so great that we actually call it Happiest Hour. Why? Here’s just a few reasons why.
- The Food. Our Happiest Hour menu is packed with flavorful Hong Kong fusion style dishes like Cha Shao Sliders, Dry Pot Style Wings, and Crazy Dumplings.
- The Drinks. We offer sake on tap, wine, beer and creative cocktails.
- The Prices. Any great happy hour in Denver must have great prices. Everything on our Happiest Hour menu is priced at just $4, with the exception of two dishes. House wines are $6, sake on tap is only $4 and bottled beers are priced at $5 and $6.
- The Location. We are conveniently located in downtown Denver, right across the street from the Denver Performing Arts Center and Colorado Convention Center. Public transportation is just steps away, so that you can enjoy Happiest Hour safely.
- The Atmosphere. Uncle Joe’s is vibrant, modern and beautiful. We’re not fussy and fancy, our atmosphere is bustling but relaxed and welcoming. We’re the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a long day.
- The Hours. Our Happiest Hour runs from daily from 2 to 6 p.m. Yes, four hours long! Our Monday hours can vary due to the Convention Center schedule, please contact us to confirm.